- Client required fast track occupancy.
- Acquisition of a Class A, freestanding building within a low inventory market.
- Out of state client requiring introduction to various building experts and local government representatives.
- Assignment completed with close of escrow within 4 months.
- Final negotiated purchase price was 9.7% below the asking sale price.
- Selected property met all of the client’s requirements including architectural aesthetic, located within a technology hub, vicinity to a specialized talent pool, and quality-of-life components.
- Initiated competitive bidding process on behalf of client for construction managers and architects to expedite occupancy date.
- Introduced client to key economic development organizations and city officials to ensure applicable incentives were known and considered.