- Client required fast track occupancy.
- Acquisition of a Class A, freestanding building within a low inventory market.
- Out of state client requiring introduction to various building experts and local government representatives.
- Assignment completed with close of escrow within 4 months.
- Final negotiated purchase price was 9.7% below the asking sale price.
- Selected property met all of the client’s requirements including architectural aesthetic, located within a technology hub, vicinity to a specialized talent pool, and quality-of-life components.
- Initiated competitive bidding process on behalf of client for construction managers and architects to expedite occupancy date.
- Introduced client to key economic development organizations and city officials to ensure applicable incentives were known and considered.
More Case Studies
Graphic Design Firm
Fitness and Recreational Sports Center
San Diego, California