Fitness and Recreational Sports Center
San Diego, California
- The client’s business activities had zoning limitations.
- Low vacancy, highly competitive targeted submarket.
- Limited operating history.
- Assignment completed and lease duly signed in less than 5 months.
- Final financial terms were 8% below market rent.
- In collaboration with a regional mapping authority, a database separate from the commercial multiple listing service was assembled for a thorough review of zone-compliant properties and further collated by the client’s target proximity to its member base, unique building feature requirements, and financial expectations.
- The closely managed process of situational analysis, site selection, and negotiation enabled the client to secure its top choice location and a competitive edge over competition.
More Case Studies
Graphic Design Firm